Wednesday 24 March 2010

REFLECTION ON MY MALACCA EXPERIENTiaL LEARNING
By wen wei (25)



The first similarities between Singapore and Malacca is both singapore and malacca have vegetation present.Second similarities is both have bridges and transportation.The first difference between Singapore and Malacca is Singapore has buildings but Malacca has small houses. The second difference is Malacca is consider a rural enviroment but singapore is consider a urban enviroment.

The first most memorable experience is to go on a river cruise.We get to see the Malacca river.I learn that the reason why Malacca river is so smelly is because that acid rain cause by factory in Malacca pollutes the river. We are fortunate to see a lizard swimming in the water.What a great ride!

The second most memorable experience is visiting Cheng Ho museum, as we learn alot of things about Zheng He, the great mariner of China.We learn that Zheng He's hometown is at Yunan in China. He is a eunuch in the Ming army before he became the mariner. We are also given permission to see the past items used by Zheng He and we enjoyed watching the puppet show in the museum.

The third most memorable experience is to have a hot spring experience at Galek Hot spring.Me and Hubert challenge each other to see who can withstand the heat of the hot spring.We also learn that soaking into the hot spring can cure kidney,skin,joint and high blood pressure diseases.We found out that the hotspring's water is neutral.

The first thing that I had learn about myself is that I am very cooperative and work well with my friends.Second,I am selfdecipline, I know how to take care of my self.Third, I knw how to repect my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment