Thursday 25 March 2010

Dolly's Reflection on Malacca Trip . (:

Well, this Learning Journey trip to Malacca from 12th March 2010 to 13th March 2010, made me learnt a lot of new things that expand my knowledge . Even though we only went there for 2 days 1 night, but its very meaningful and fun . I think what we really looked forward on the first day is checking into the hotel night . On the first day, we went to the Cheng Ho museum and it makes me wanna know more about Malacca's history ! Because its very interesting . And also the St Paul's church . Its very touching and inspiring . What happened there in the past made me so touched that I almost cried . We went for lunch that day, and we have to do a Food Review on it . I sat with the boys because there wasn't any seats available . I scooped the rice for them . ( some of the boys in our class ) . At night, we checked in to the hotel . I shared room with Rebecca . Late at night, our class went wild . Don't wanna talk about it, its sad . ):

And then the next day, we went to the malay kampong . Trip to the Malay Kampong made me treasure the advanced technologies in Singapore and the Comfortable transportation . The only thing that I love about the Malay Kampong is the plantations there and those animals that can roam around freely . I had stomachache for the whole day . But luckily my Bestfriend is there to take care of me . :D Thank you guys . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment