Tuesday 23 March 2010




Nur Syafiqah's (12) 23/3/2010
1)#1 Similarity: I think both countries surely have some historical places. For Malalcca, the historical places are Cheng Ho Musuem, Malay Kampong and lots more. For Singapore, the historical places are the Fort Caning, Singapre River and others.
#2 Similarity: Both countries have a story behind it on how they got their name. The Malacca story was really interesting.

#1 Difference: Singapore is a much safer country because of where we are located compared to Malacca.
#2 Difference: Singapore is a much more cleaner country than Malacca. To be honest, the toilets at Malacca are not a pleasant scene.

2)My 3 most memoreable experiences are when we are at the hotel, River cruise and eating lunch at the Seroni Restaurant. Why I say at the hotel? It was because of the punishment that we had. I would not ever forget about it as all of us we really guilty about what we ahd done. I'm really sorry about that. But still, I had fun with my friends. The River Cruise was a great one! I really enjoyed it. The scenery was beautiful, great and the ride was relaxing. All of us were surprised by what we had seen during that ride;a monitor lizard. Most of us were taking pictures of it as ot was our first time seeing a monitor lizard. The lunch at Seroni Restaurant was GREAT! After nearly 5hours of bus ride, my stomach was alredy grumblibg by then. When we arrived at the restaurant, I was so relived and can't start to eat. There were wide variety of foods;Fried Squid, Cendol, Lemak Prawns, Spicy and Salty chicken, Otah and others. Among all the food, my favourite is the Cendol. It's cold, sweet and icy.

Three things I had learned about myself;respect for teachers/guides when they are talking, co-operate/working together with my friends and respect the cultral of Malacca. I think it's really important to know what we had learned. I really enjoyed myself during the trip. It was a memorable one! Thanks teachers for organising thins trip!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment