Thursday 25 March 2010

Experiental learning trip to malacca

By:Po Yi

1 The similarities between singapoe and malacca are:

that both malacca and sungapore are small.

both singapore and malacca respect their history.

Differences:It is quite obvious that singapore are more modern than malacca

2 the memorable experiences are galek hot spring ,the buffet,the hotel and the visit of the cheng ho museum,it is first time i go to hot spring,i am very excited but I cannot stand with the heat of the hotspring at first,but i can withstand the heat at very last ten minutes,and enjoy with my friends.cheng ho museum is my most memorable experience during the malacca trip,why i say that? becausei get to know that cheng ho is a eunuch,but he still can complete his mission.the buffet is really really nice,it is palatable,lastly the hotel,me and Darren partner,we had pillow fight,i think not more than five minutes,I defeat Darren and the most important is that the water from the tap is not clean is it yellow in colour.(complain!)

3 I learnt that i will not be irresponsible person and independent at all the timealso learnt that i am not self-disciplined enough,but i know how to take care of my self.Finally,i realise that i am good at pillow fight

No comments:

Post a Comment